IT Support & Cybersecurity for your Financial Firm
An entire IT support team to manage risk and compliance at a fraction of the cost.
Information technology has transformed the financial services industry from banking, accounting, and insurance to wealth management. Because all financial transactions involve exchanging confidential information, whether internally or externally to other institutions, governments, or consumers, secure IT support is essential to success.
From security policy development to mobile application access and acquisition technology strategy, 46Solutions helps financial services firms make technology decisions that leverage current investments and support end-user requirements. We have the experience and resources to understand the financial services sector and build modern, tailored, and scalable solutions for your firm.
Financial institutions are heavily regulated, and the level and complexity of regulation continue to increase. Credit unions and community banks need to comply with additional state regulations regarding backups, disaster plans, cyber-security, and overall data procedures. 46Solutions can assist with regulatory compliance for GLBA, SOX, Dodd-Frank, the Patriot Act, PCI DSS, NCUA, FDIC, AML/KYC, NIST, ISO, ISACA, FFIEC, and many others.
- Managed IT Support: a full-time, specialized IT team providing 24/7 remote support, preventative maintenance, and software management to meet regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Cybersecurity: prevent digital threats by implementing security measures around emails, firewalls, data storage, software maintenance, and employee training to recognize phishing emails, ransomware, and other scams.
- Cloud & Backup: consumers rely on online portals and applications to access data and make payments. Reduce or eliminate downtime due to malicious behavior or employee error.
- Network Consulting: network design and installation, communication strategies, and planning services to prevent downtime, customer dissatisfaction, and lost revenues.
- Corporate AV: cloud-based and secure digital signage, video boards, conference room design, and audio/video-conferencing integration to make your meetings come to life.
Call today for a free network and cybersecurity consultation. Click to see how we helped RFH CPAs & Consultants with their network and IT support, so they could focus on their customers.
Crystal Newton is the marketing manager for 46Solutions. Originally from Bardstown, Kentucky, Crystal is a graduate from Transylvania University. She is currently a Director on the Board of Bluegrass Crime Stoppers, a Rotarian, and chosen as Ambassador of the Year for Commerce Lexington in 2020. She enjoys bourbon, running, and spending time with her family.